Your Shout! Action on Alcohol conference to be held at Karralyka on 23 July 9am to 3pm.
A very high calibre of speakers has been engaged who will ensure delivery of an informative and thought-provoking event, including:
• Associate Professor Peter Miller (Deakin, DANTE/POINTED research)
• Dr Belinda Lloyd (Monash/Turning Point)
• Dr Michael Livingston (NDAC/Turning Point)
• Prof John Toumbourou (Deakin)
• Emma Saleeba (VicHealth)
• Bonnie Rosen (Symplan, PIA, Alcohol Policy Coalition)
• Inspector Therese Fitzgerald (VicPol)
• Mimi Marcus (Maddocks Solicitors)
• Michael Thorn (FARE)
The objective of the conference is to engage a broad range of officers from across Council – along with other key stakeholders – on this important issue. It is imperative that collectively we work together to reduce alcohol related harm, while also ensuring a vibrant and safe economy.
We would welcome your support and attendance.
Please note that the earlybird rate closes on 31 May.